Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer all the questions the person who tagged you asked and then write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
This is so long, but it’s a fun way to not be doing work right now LOL…
Questions from: ireadaboutitinhogwarts-ahistory
1) You’re trapped on a desert island and can only bring an unlimited supply of one food source, what do you bring?
Peanut Butter. If I can have bread with that, I know I can catch my own fish.
2) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Ask the woodchuck.
3) Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Pirates - Having a crew would be awesome. And we’d have cool tattoos.
4) If you could marry the celebrity of your choice who would it be?
5) If the world were to end in the next 24 hours, what would you do?
I’d tell who I need to tell how I feel, Grab my family and my crew’s family, and pray. Pray hard. Hope we’d be in the good place.
6) What is your least favourite book?
Dissertation books on Blood Pattern Analysis.
7) What is a film you love but you would hesitate to admit you love it?
Either Hitch or Charlie St. Cloud.
8) If you could bring anyone back from the dead (excluding family members/ friends) who would it be?
Since it’s recent, probably Paul Walker…tell him to slow down a bit.
9) Why is a raven like a writing desk?
10) Would you rather find out the date of your death or the cause of your death? (deep stuff)
The cause. The date defines how you live until it comes. The cause could be at any time.
11) Favourite chocolate?
I don’t really eat mch chocolate at all. But Galaxy’s’ nice?
posting the same questions again and tagging different people because I can:
1. Your life is being made into a film. What famous actor/actress would play you? Skin colour doesn’t matter.
I would either want Will Smith to play me or Donald Glover. Both inspirations.
2. If you could live anyone else’s life (dead or alive) who would it be?
Tupac? Or Michael Jackson?
3. An alien comes down and wants to abduct one person in your family, who would you tell them to take?
My little sister. Just for like a day trip.
4. You’re an animal. Quick! what are you?
5. One book for the rest of you life. What book is it?
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters.
6. The zombie apocalypse has arrived (it will arrive soon). When it begins, you’re in a room with 5 people who you depend on to help you survive. Who are they? Why?
Nico - I imagine his build and skills would come in handy
Melvin - Smart man that can come in handy whenever needed.
Chuma - Cos he’s funny and can keep the morale up.
______ - Just cos.
Desmond - The brother in the faith will be needed
Humble happiness in an apartment, committing selfless acts of happiness. Fit and healthy with the family (every type of family) I have now.
8. What happened in the last dream you remember having?
There were these four women, three of whom I know and the other a face I looked like I’ve seen before. All in dark turtleneck shirts. In a school. On a rainy day. Don’t know why…
9. Here comes a deep one. When was the last time you were truly and wholely happy?
I would say during my relationship I had in 2011. But it’s different now. So.
10. How old do you want to be when you get married (if you want to get married) and how many children do you want?
In a few years if I can (26+) and three children (twin girls and a boy)
11. What’s your favourite colour?
Always blue. Although black’s creeping up
1. What’s love to you?
2. Favourite fictional character?
3. Super power you’d grant one person you hate?
4. A getaway; which three people would you take?
5. An animal starting with the first letter of your name that you’d have as a pet?
6. Favourite music genre?
7. Of that genre, favourite track by which artist?
8. A body part you’d have an extra of?
9. Who do you miss right now?
10. Is God a part of your life?
11. You’re about to die, how would you want to die?